Friday, December 04, 2009

"About three months ago I began dieting and I was looking for a healthier alternative to butter and margarine. I started browsing through the butter selection at my local grocery store and those bottles of liquid spray butters caught my attention. Initially I just assumed that they were very high in fat, cholesterol and calories, but after checking them out ("Parkay" and "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" to be specific) both products claimed to be fat free, calorie free and cholesterol free. Could this be true?, I thought to myself."

http://www.fromwhatiheard.com/2008/04/03/i-cant-believe-its-not-fat-free/

You can guess the rest. And Lisa's story (the first comment below the blog entry) is even worse.

Although the companies involved shouldn't be allowed to get away with these sharp practices (Any chance this loophole might be closed?) should we blame these women's lack of common sense on poor education, gullibility or low IQ?

See how misleading the product information is here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home